Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February

Well we aren't starting our February very good. We left for Colorado on Saturday. Joel didn't fly out until Sunday but stayed the night with my Aunt Karen. So Saturday Hailey was running a fever and just feeling cruddy. Sunday I gave her some medicine and I took Joel to the airport and the kids stayed at my Aunt's house. We (Emily went with me) got back about noon and Hailey was doing better. We left Aunt Karen's about 3 and headed home. We stopped in Cheyenne to see Beth and Darin. Well we weren't there even 5 minutes and Hailey throw up all over me. So got her a bath and on the road. Well in was a VERY long ride home and a VERY long night last night. Hailey is still running a low grade fever but hopefully today we can get it under control. AND A NAP. NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!
Lovely Trevor just throw up and he said his tummy hurts. Great that is all I need is for them all to get sick. Well off to get the laundry done from the sick kids and from the weekend.

5 comments:

JAR said...

Oh dear. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
~Joni

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Deleted my last comment for a typo! :) I'm sorry to hear the kids are sick. I hope they feel better soon and things calm down. Something crazy usually happens for us when Caleb is gone too. It's just the way it goes. :(

Kara said...

Oh, no, Annie! I hope they get to feeling better and hopefully you and Karlee don't catch it too! We had a stomach bug going around here two weeks ago- lots of my kids had it. :( Must have made the way to your area. :(

Beth said...

Yuck, I'm sorry Annie. I hope they get to feeling better soon and like Kara said that you and Karlee avoid getting it also!!! Take care!!